|Using various art media, participants explore how to use the Double Doodle and other activities from Brain Gym® and Vision Circles to enhance visual perception and artistic expression. Experience the relationship between visual skills, hand-eye coordination, and creativity in this hands-on workshop. Learners of any age can benefit from it.This open-to-all class will allow you to discover
- Your own innate ability to draw and paint,
- New ways to connect with colour, shape and movement,
- The informative nature of the design process,
- The mystery of co-creative drawing,
- A new way to journal your experiences,
- Joy, ease and serendipity in creative expression!
Learn how the following abilities affect reading and fine-motor skills of a child:
- Crossing the visual/kinesthetic midline
- Binocularity for working in the midfield
- The internalization of early development movement
- Spatial awareness and depth perception
- Self- perception as it regards movement and tactility
Below are Double Doodle examples using various media to create pictures, all while simultaneously using two hands during the whole process.
No matter how skilled you may or may not believe yourself to be, come and enjoy a creative, fun process.